Wednesday 2 March 2011

What is something that really bugs you?

It really bugs me when people beg for lindens. There are a few of the more popular stores where I will usually get IMed by people saying that they are "just 20L short" or something like that. You just know they're IMing everyone on the sim asking the exact same question and even though it is a small amount, I will never give them anything because it's just encouraging them to do it again and again. I usually try to close the IM and ignore them, but sometimes I can't and end up ranting to them all the reasons why they shouldn't be begging for money because if you want something that you can't afford, you should get an in world job or even try camping chairs if you don't want to work during your second life! Why should I give up my hard earned money just because you want some Truth hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment