Wednesday 30 March 2011

If you could have two famous people over for the day...

...who would it be and what would you do with them?


Ummm, if I could have two famous people over at my house for the day it would be Robert Pattinson and Justin Bieber. I would make Justin Bieber clean out all my kitties' litter trays and fill up their food and water. I would also then charge all my friends and all the girls at school who are in love with him 1 dollar each to watch him clean up after my kitties.

While everyone is watching Justin Bieber do my chores, me and Robert Pattinson will run about the forest away from everyone so he can just spend some time having some peace and quiet because I don't think he gets a lot of that. Having girls scream and cry when ever they see you probably gets annoying after a while and we could just play Go Fish or something while all the crazy girls are drooling over Justin Bieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment