Monday 21 February 2011

What is your Favourite Time of the Day?

My favourite time of the day is first thing in the morning when I wake up! I am an early bird and like to get up super early and watch the sunrise from the roof of my barn! It's kinda tricky getting up there, but I am a good climer, so it doesn't take long! I think my mommy would probably have a heart attack if she saw me climing up there...                                                                                               I like the early morning because it is so peaceful and quiet and the animals are usually sleeping still, so I can tip toe around them and top up their food and water without them all crowding around me like I am Justin Bieber or Robert Pattinson D: It is a little scary sometimes feeding hungry animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment